About the Data Science Team
At 2021.AI, the Data Science team currently consists of 8 members in Copenhagen, which we will grow by 20+ in 2018. Tasks are various, but all arise from the concept of adding clear and measurable value to organizations through Data Science and Machine Learning.
We are looking for smart, driven people to join our team. You will be working as a Senior Data Scientist on APEX, which is a standardized, replicable, distributed, awesome, beautiful, open source-centric platform for enterprise Machine Learning.
The Position we offer
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist with experience in statistics, data sciences and Machine Learning for our growing client base to produce results through the application of relevant algorithms and taking these results to production to create clear and measurable business value for our clients.
As a Data Scientist at 2021.AI, you will play a central role in producing actionable insights for our clients, acting as an important partner for different business and operational functions within their organizations.
Your role will encompass:
- Produce insights and actions and embed these in the design of customer interactions and other elements of our client’s business.
- Independently developing ML or statistical models solving particular business cases and preparing the models for production.
- Enhance the quality & impact of the models produced by the team locally in Denmark, India and Ukraine focusing on bringing the business objectives to the center of the development process.
- Continuously developing your own competences as part of a team building a world-class Data Science organization within 2021.AI (2021.AI is a partner with MIT CSAIL, Alexandra Institute and a range of other top academia).
Some traveling in EMEA is expected as 2021.AI supports organizations across EMEA.
How we think you can be described:
- The ideal candidate holds a MSc or PhD in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Economics or related fields.
- 3+ years relevant data science experience
- Solid experience in scripting/programming languages (Python, R, Scala, Java etc.).
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of the modern data science technology stack (Spark, Hadoop, Docker, AWS etc.).
- Good data manipulation skills required including cleaning and managing data.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning concepts: regression and classification, clustering, feature selection, feature engineering, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance tradeoff, neural networks, SVMs, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools and packages (Python Seaborn, JS D3 etc.).
- Hands-on experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as Spark ML, Python (Scikit-learn, Pandas), R etc.
- A strong sense of connecting technical work to business impacts
- The ability to identify potential use cases to create business value for our customers is highly valued
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Good communication skills in English
More information and to send application:
Please contact us at email@example.com