Skip to content
- Affecto Artificial Intelligence Conference 2017 - 2021.AI CEO and Founder, Mikael Munck will be speaking at the Affecto Artificial Intelligence Conference 2017 on November 1st. He will be discussing 2021.AI's role in helping Data Scientists across industries succeed and maximize their organization's business value. Check out the details below and register for the free conference here. Can Artificial Learn More
- TIA Community Conference 2017 - 2021.AI CEO and Founder, Mikael Munck, will be one of the Keynote Speakers at the TCC 2017 event. Hear about where AI is taking the insurance industry. For more information on the event and speakers click here.
- Scion DTU: Events and Workshops - Scion DTU hosts free and relevant events all year round. They cover topics like Big Data and AI to innovation and funding advice. Click here to get more information about their events. Learn More
- The Future of AI ft. Danny Lange – A FinTech Academy Webinar - On May 17th at 16.00 CEST Danny Lange from Unity will join FinTech for a fireside chat on the vast possibilities of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in the financial sector. Danny has previous been head of Machine Learning at both Amazon and Uber. Today, Danny is the Vice President of AI and Machine Learning at Unity, the most popular game engine providing tools and services to game developers. The webinar will focus on utilizing data, the emergence of new AI enabled business models, how to get started with Machine Learning, and the future perspectives of AI. Check out the webinar details Learn More
- DABAI Events - The partnership involves the departments of computer science at the University of Copenhagen, Technical University of Denmark and Aarhus University, as well as the companies Systematic, Visma and Business Minds. Public authorities include the Danish Agency for Digitisation, the Danish Business Authority and Central Denmark Region. The Alexandra Institute is project coordinator. Furthermore, a wide range of other private and public organisations will be joining DABAI in connection with case activities. Click here to learn Learn More
- Copenhagen FinTech Events - Copenhagen FinTech is Denmark’s finance IT and fintech cluster organization. Copenhagen FinTech is a non-profit association open to companies and organisations with interests within the finance IT area. Copenhagen FinTech develops research, innovation and education within financial technology. Copenhagen FinTech initiates projects and analyses and uses professional knowledge to stimulate debate. The Innovation Network for Finance IT and Copenhagen FinTech are having five focus areas. Companies, which actively participate, will thus have privileged access to knowledge and contacts. It can be a matchmaking for concrete projects, finding project partners, and obtaining resources for the development of research- and innovation collaboration with universities. Click here to learn Learn More
- AI Garage - AI Garage is a Copenhagen based monthly event series hosted by JourneyXP. AI Garage is gathering the enthusiasts, dreamers, and evangelists of AI and machine learning. You’ll meet likeminded individuals and hear about utilizing AI in the real life both from your peers and from experts. The purpose of AI Garage is to build an informal community, where socializing, networking, and planning together with likeminded people, how AI will take over the world (or destroy it) is in focus. Click here to learn Learn More