Join our team and become part of 2021.AI!
Working with us
Come join the 2021.AI team! 2021.AI is a global advanced technology and advisory company that is passionate about next generation technology, artificial intelligence, and algorithms, and we are as passionate about implementing these technologies for our clients.
At 2021.AI we have an unrelenting drive to make AI a standard and accessible tool in every enterprise’s toolbox. As a global company, our network reaches to several continents, top academic institutions and a large range of clients. We are looking for smart, driven people to join our fast-paced and forward-thinking team.
- Data Scientist
About the Data Science Team
At 2021.AI, the Data Science team currently consists of three members, which we will grow to seven in Denmark and additionally eight in Ukraine. Tasks are various, but all arise from the concept of adding clear and measurable value to organizations through advanced technology and Data Science/Machine Learning.
The Position we offer
We’re looking for two data scientists with experience in statistics, data sciences and machine learning for our growing client base to produce results through the application of relevant algorithms and taking these results to production in order to create clear and measurable business value for our clients.
As a Data Scientist at 2021.AI, you will play a central role in producing actionable insights for our clients, acting as an important partner for different business and operational functions within their organizations. You will also interact closely with your peers within the Advisory and Global Delivery functions at 2021.AI to deliver full projects and business services to our client.
Your role will encompass:
- Produce insights and actions and embed these in the design of customer interactions and other elements of our client’s business.
- Enhance the quality & impact of the models produced by the team locally in Denmark, India and Ukraine focusing on bringing the business objectives to the center of the development process.
- Continuously developing your own competences as part of a team building a world-class Data Science organization within 2021.AI (2021.AI is a partner with MIT CSAIL, Alexandra Institute and a range of other top academia).
Some traveling in EMEA is expected (a couple of days a month), as 2021.AI supports organizations across EMEA.
You will be reporting to the Head of Data Science at 2021.AI.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate holds a MSc or PhD in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Economics or related fields.
- Experience in scripting/programming languages (Python, R, Scala, Java etc.).
- Good data manipulation skills required including cleaning and managing data.
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning concepts: regression and classification, clustering, feature selection, feature engineering, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance tradeoff, neural networks, SVMs, etc
- Experience with data visualization tools and packages a plus.
- Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as Spark MLlib, Python (scikit-learn, pandas), R etc. is a plus
- A strong sense of connecting technical work to business impacts
- The ability to identify potential use cases to create business value for our customers is highly valued
- Self-starter and results orientated.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
More information and to send application:
For further information about the position, please contact 2021.AI at careers@2021.AI.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Experience organizing and coordinating large-scale advanced technology platforms and algorithms
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems that can be deployed rapidly on complex IT infrastructure
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org